Jan 30, 2011

Who I am...

This is me...
My favorite number.


My Love.


My inner child.

I will leave a mark on the world.

Home Sweet Chicago.

I believe we all need to extend the LOVE.


Driving to the middle of nowhere.

Bubble Baths.

Enough said.

Sometimes we all need to have a good scream.
Hopeless Romantic? Guilty.

Discovering myself and new places.

Ahhh Paint :)

Photos say more than words.



Follow your heart.


Journal.



On top of the world.

This was a little about me. I can't wait to get to know you.

- Jayme Lynn

Photos courtesy of Flicker & ACPhotography

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog Jayme...my fav pic is the journal one with the heart on it....I was at the airport the other day...i saw a female in fatigues waiting for a ride to pick her up...when it came her husband stepped out in fatigues also and then her little girl gave her a big hug...I thanked her and gave her my card with a gift certificate..wish I would have been quick enough to get a picture of her hugging her little girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog and your idea! The unexpected is such a powerful art energy!

    ReplyDelete