Feb 2, 2011

Day #3

Menus.

Menus are everywhere.

I have NEVER gotten along with menus because I am no good at making decisions. 
When I choose what to eat and stare at the menu longer than 15 seconds a decision won't be made. It will then take up to 10 minutes to decide.

With traveling to new places comes trying new foods which is also a big favorite! Luckily my father loves basically every type of food and will try almost anything with me. After moving to a new part of the city, my boyfriend and I have been exploring new places to eat. 

We found the most adorable diner!

They have a cereal bar!

3 bowls for $4. YES! 

My first time visiting this adorable diner was in the morning and the cereal was pulling me in! That morning was a 10 second look at the menu. Cereal it was. The next visit was dinner and a 10-15 minute look at the menu. 

Only being my 3rd day, I still had a few ideas up my sleeve for my 362 days ahead of me. I love finding notes that others have left to leave a smile on another's face. 

That is what I did.


"You Are Special. Love Who You Are"

A small note. Maybe this was exactly what someone needed to hear. I have no idea and I will never know. Maybe who ever found it didn't need to see it, but whoever finds it next will. The mystery about the unexpected acts is one of my favorite parts.


When you open a menu next will you think about what you want or what someone else may need?

-Jayme Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment