Feb 22, 2011

Day #10

Pennies

Pennies get a bad wrap.

1 cent doesn't add up to much to a lot of people. 

It is the smallest amount of money we have.


However, when there are A LOT it normally adds up.

Coins are dropped all of the time. 

If a penny is dropped we will most of the time leave it and keep walking.

If a quarter is dropped we STOP and pick it up!

When I see a penny on the street I stop!


I look down and FLIP the penny over if it is facing down.

I believe in finding lucky pennies and I always flip an unlucky penny to be a lucky penny.

Some may think I am crazy, but we all have our things.

I know that there are others in the world that think the same way I do and will be happy to find a lucky penny!

Do you have something small that you do for others to stumble upon?

Always,
Jayme Lynn

Photos courtesy of flikr.com



No comments:

Post a Comment