Feb 22, 2011

Day #11

Quotes

I absolutely love quotes!

Leaving surprises for people to find is my new favorite thing!

I love the mystery of not knowing the reaction or who will find my gift.


On the night of January 31 I wanted to do something different.

I found a note card.

Then I found a quote.

I put the two together and ended with something unexpected.

"When the door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." -Helen Keller

Today I wanted something simple that still made an impact.

I wrote this on a note card and hid it at my local Walgreens.

Everyone has rough days and obstacles that come up.

I hope that finding this note was just the thing that they needed to hear.

What is your favorite quote?

Always, 
Jayme Lynn

Photos courtesy of Flikr.com

2 comments:

  1. Since you like quotes I thought I would give you mine: "We must not see any person as an abstraction. Instead, we must see in every person a universe with its own secrets, with its own treasures, with its own sources of anguish, and with some measure of triumph."
    — Elie Wiesel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!

    Thank you so much for sharing!
    I hope you will continue to read and follow!
    Elie Wiesel is an amazing person. I read one of his books and it changed my life!

    ThankYou

    ReplyDelete