Mar 14, 2011

Day # 17

Blogs.

Yes. This is a blog and they are becoming all the rage.

That's what the kids are saying anyway.

Thoughts, projects, pictures, ect.

All things found in blogs. 

This whole blog thing is new to me and the first one I ever started following was Covitliving.com


This book helped inspire my blog and 365 day project.

My project was featured today on his blog!

I have been told that my blog has been inspirational for many people and that is exactly my goal.

I want everyone that follows my blog to be inspired to go out and do something unexpected for a stranger.

On this day of Feb. 6 I found a blog.

I am so sorry that I did not write the blog down, but I wanted to leave her a comment of thanks.

She had a post about peace and her thoughts and not being afraid to express her opinions.

I believe that takes courage and I thanked her for inspiring me.

Everyone needs to know that they make a difference when they do.

Is there someone who has inspired you?

Always, Jayme Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment