Mar 14, 2011

Day # 19

Music.

Wow. 
Where to even begin about music.

There is not enough time in the day to discuss all of my thoughts on music.

A few quick thoughts...

I believe that music can take you to a place far far away.

I respect that everyone has different taste in music.

DMB. Jason Mraz. & Jack Johnson make me very happy.

Starbucks has a free pick of the week each week.

Amos Lee

Unlike most people I do not like coffee. 

I actually have never liked anything with caffeine.

Strange, I know. 

My school does have a Starbucks in the same building and I am still very much in love.

I use to work at a Starbucks back in the day and loved the people and atmosphere.

This all being said I have grown to love the Baristas at my new Starbucks.

On Feb. 8 I wrote the name of my blog on the back of the pick shown above for someone to find unexpectedly. 

Then....

This happened.

 



Just what I needed on that particular day.

From my favorite new Barista...

Michael Moore
What song or artist makes you feel the best?

Always, Jayme Lynn

1 comment: