Mar 6, 2011

Day #13

Mail Boxes.

I have always had a love for USPS mailboxes.

Whether old.

New.


Adorable.

Kind of boring.

Awesome.

Or just your ordinary home mailbox.

All are appealing to me.

Who doesn't love dropping in a letter and then looking to see if it is still there?

Finally getting a long awaited package?

Or Finding a really old mailbox that should still be used due to its mass amount of character?

All of the love letters and postcards dropped into mailboxes make my imagination go wild!



On Feb. 2 Alex and I spent forever out and about after the blizzard.

(a recent post shows our wonderful adventures through the city)

We had just warmed up and were heading out again.

Alex was taking pictures and I noticed a woman having some bad luck.

She dropped her purse and soda and was heading for the mail box.

Due to the blizzard the night before the mail box was pretty much covered and hard to reach.

I walked towards her waiting for the box myself and asked if she needed help. 

She was so grateful for the kind gesture.

Conswella And I.
Next time you see someone having a hard time maybe you could take a minute and offer your help.

Always, Jayme Lynn


Photos courtesy of Flikr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment