Mar 6, 2011

Day #15

Expecting Mothers.

Pregnancy.

I have not yet experienced this wonderful experience, but I look forward to it.

I have a nurturing personality.

One of my biggest dreams in life is to become a mom.

Since I have not yet been pregnant there isn't much that I can say about it.

I do love pregnancy photos.





I also believe that expecting mothers need to know that they have support.

Especially the soon to be single mothers.

A very close family friend is a single mother and what an amazing woman she is!

Her son is growing up to be a fantastic boy and maybe she didn't have all of the support in the world, but she had the support of many loved ones and she is one of the strongest women I know.

Knowing that not everyone gets the support they need I wanted to give some of my own.

What To Expect


Mother to be,  I would first like to start by saying congrats and hang in there! I am positive that you will be a fantastic mother. I hope this brought a smile to your face! 
Love from a stranger


Is there someone you know that could use some support or a word of encouragement?

Always, Jayme Lynn

Prego Photos Courtesy of Flikr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment