Mar 6, 2011

Day #14

LOU.

My favorite day so far.

Day #14.

The snow is still here after the Blizzard of 2011.

Walking to Walgreens with Alex...

I am pondering about my unexpected act of the day. 

As I have said in previous posts I love leaving surprises that will put a smile on someones face.

Today.

I left a mark.

On a tree.


For you!


This is...


LOU.



I felt very attached to lou for some reason.

Maybe it is because I created him and he put a smile on my face every time I thought of him.

Lou lasted a few days, which is longer than I thought.

Is there a creation that has left a smile on your face?


Always, Jayme Lynn & Lou

2 comments:

  1. A creation that put a smile on my face?

    this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww you are so sweet!

    I am so glad that you are a follower and I hope to get to know you as the year continues!

    ReplyDelete